Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCounter Strike Source Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

Counter Strike Source

Go down 
+2
Bishop
GnOmE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GnOmE
Vagrant
GnOmE

Counter Strike Source Empty
PostSubject: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:13 pm

I dunno about you guys.. but after all is said and done.. css is the best game out there right now in terms of gameplay and required skills..

opinions?
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:55 am

I am always long winded when it comes to talking about css. It has the graphics that we need, it has the playability that we need, it has the voice best in game voice communication ability, and no matter what games I have found myself sucked into, I always come back to css. It's just something that people like to play.
Back to top Go down
GnOmE
Vagrant
GnOmE

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm

yeah even if i find a new game and go play that .. after a while.. that game grows tiresome.. and i always find myself playing css again.. strange
Back to top Go down
JynxIe
Bum
JynxIe

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:50 pm

its true. ever since like being in 6th grade ive played cs. back in like 1.4. mmhmmm sexynesss. but true cs players always come back to the game. always
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:29 pm

man i've been hooked for about a year and it is still the best game (besides left 4 dead, gears of war 2, and the halo set for the 360) i have ever played. also it is a great stress reliever
Back to top Go down
Azn*Siren
Bum

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:03 am

Bishop suck period! No matter what game he plays I will always be his opponent...lol. I've never gotten this addicted to PC gaming until I got into CSS from HL2, UT, COD, etc... I guess it's the people I started playing CSS with that entertains me and made me feel like a close family to them.

I see more competition in CSS than most games out there and I like it!! I am a very competitive person who loves to be challenged.
Back to top Go down
SkinSinge
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:25 am

I'ma stomp my negativity foot down and say that in my opinion source is one of the worste fucking games on the planet. Terrible registry, very unpredictable, and loaded with hackers. (MANY more than you'd actually believe) Hopefully this new Counter-Strike: Online game will be less of a joke x_x
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:19 pm

I am a old school call of duty series player myself. I someone get to questioning the registry on the source mod. Guess it because the CoD engine is so polished and non-buggy. Saying that PB sucks. I always get some error message. The new CS looked sweet when I checked out the youtube of it. it is worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
GnOmE
Vagrant
GnOmE

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:29 am

Either way.. i have been playing cs since 1.3 and when CZ came out I was all like.. wtf is this crap.. and then source came out and I was like wtf is this crap.. but now i dont think i could go back to 1.6 and even with all the hackers out there.. i still fukin pwn them all.. is it not the greatest challenge to be able to kill a hacker with pure skill? it just means that we are still smarter than our computers.
Back to top Go down
Stormblast
Bum
Stormblast

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:55 pm

I dunno I can rape face on CZ (even get head shots with the knife) but the hit boxes on CSS makes my bottom sore. I have demos of myself shooting afk people in the head and getting no kills. Or shooting people dead on the face while they walk (not running actually walking) and getting no hits. But if I am behind them or in front of them around lower neck area I get instant head shot. However, tis hard to remember such details when you have three people after your goodies.
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:04 am

As an older CS player (1.4), and after doing extensive research into the game, I've come to hate the game, and love the people. It's not really all about the kills. Sure I bitch and moan when I don't top frag, but its mainly because I know that it isn't all my fault. Of course, happenstance destroys me more than I would like to admit, but the real problem, is that the servers we're using, are only 100 tic servers. It's nice that they upgraded from 66 tic servers, but to be real, every single one of us has gone to the opposite team's spawn, seen the afk guy, put our cross hair on his head, lined it up all purty, and pulled the trigger five times only to stare in amazement that our shot missed not once, twice, and sometimes not even three or four times, but even sometimes, though rarely, it missed five times before it registered as a 100% legit headshot.... on a guy who was standing still.... from a guy who was standing still.... WTF? This leaving your face looking like this:

?_?

Despite a few hundred bitch fits. I think we've all grown to love and adore the feeling of head-shotting someone and winning the round for the team. It's truly a game that sets apart the newbs from the pros, and I think we all love it for that. I'm proud that I play this game still, and that so many people that talk shit hop on a computer in the same room as me and see just how intricate the game is.

Also, one last point of reference. Call of Duty, no matter which one you played, isn't quite old school in relation to css. I may be wrong, but I think even Quake 4 came out before Call of Duty 1. I'll let you fact checkers get on that while I head to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Source   Counter Strike Source I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike Source
Page 1 of 1