Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCounter-Strike Screen Shots Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

Counter-Strike Screen Shots

Go down 
+5
Los
Azn_Capone
Wraith
beanthemachine
Bishop
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

Counter-Strike Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Ain't THAT a bitch. xD

I was taking my time, and going for headshots. I wasn't running around with my head cut off. I was playing strategically on this deathmatch, and it seemed to work out quite well.

Here are a few to show the progression.

Counter-Strike Screen Shots Cs_cra10

Counter-Strike Screen Shots Cs_cra11

Counter-Strike Screen Shots Cs_cra12

You guys have some that are better? Post em baby!
Back to top Go down
beanthemachine
Bum
beanthemachine

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:32 am

your just lucky I wasn't there lol!
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Wraith
Bum
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 pm

The rest were bots and they just had knives king
Back to top Go down
Azn_Capone
Vagrant
Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 pm

I think bishop if you want a real challenge you should challenge the better players of OK for 1v1 to prac. ur spots we have more than enough players online for this, and u know I'm always free. Look I"m no freaking pro but I can def. give u a run for your money. I mean we don't play CRACKHOUSE and I like how you do in that DM but remember guys in DM/PUBS u have noobs runnin' and gunnin' so I mean its great you can hold ur position but I think if you challenge urself with the possible pro's on the team ur going to get somewhere fast. I like playing all of u on pubs and seeing how u guys listen, predict the where-abouts of ur enemy. IMHO if you do DM go to ur spot on that map and hold ur site if ur CT or if ur T just by-yourself with out help see if you can take ur site u hold by urself with nades/what you got. Take and Hold it this will give you alot of skill over time cuz as you continuously play u will see all aspects of that site, what to expect and when to watch DD, Window/Tunnel :example B site Dust2: So if we all try this on days we have no one on whether its prac. or not prac. your sites trust me you guys will be scrimming with mental hacks in no time like I am on my good days. You just really have to try hard and take it to the next level and try HARDER. Whats the motto huh :TRY HARD OR GO HOME: So lets take over ECO so this way 2nd season we will be invited to IM/M, these leagues will be avail. Second Season as I already have played Main in TWL for 1 season I have alot of idea's in my head that I'm still working on. So if you have any in-sight on what I've said here plz input. Thnx again guys for all ur hard work GG, GLHF, »Ỡķ« FTW.

Also I tried posting html images and it was only reading the text and not showing image after I hit send am I doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azncaponeyishiwangjo
Los
Castaway
Los

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Wow azn_capone, im woundering who you THINK is top players in OutKast.....

yeah and i agree 24-7 Dm not much to go by, i wanna see you do that in a Team Play server or team pub. Something that doesnt have 16k dollas! soo newby if you ask me!!

Gun game where its at !! DM = Dumb MystoryPubs

No such thing is DM TWL... But theres a Gun Game TWL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.
Azn_Capone
Vagrant
Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Who I think is my own personal opinion which I'm keeping to myself. I'm just saying DM is only great for prac. spots, if you looking for HEAD SHOTS only I have a server you can join I just found myself its HS only server.

HEADSHOT ONLY DEATHMATCH
connect 67.201.15.139:27015

Enjoy the server its great just to just only get HS kills.
Back to top Go down
DVUS-FLY
Bum
DVUS-FLY

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:26 pm

That Headshot DM server is very fun. I just got done playing.
Back to top Go down
Azn_Capone
Vagrant
Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 pm

You got pwned didn't you lol
Back to top Go down
Puppet MasteR
Administrator
Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Forget Gun Game and Death Match...ZOMBIE game FTMFW!!!

clown I'm kidding...seriously!
Back to top Go down
Stormblast
Bum
Stormblast

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Im not sure if anyone knows this guy but he was being like super mouthy to me the other night when I visted the ZD server. He was like being down right rude to me so when he came into our server just a few minutes ago I made sure to send him some love (I sent some to the other guys to but the other guy rage quit)

Counter-Strike Screen Shots Aim_pa10
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Loser
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 am

I was 40 and 5 tonight on another server, I didn't screenshot though. =/

Question: Storm, how the hell do you play with crosshairs that big?
Back to top Go down
Stormblast
Bum
Stormblast

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:54 am

Was actually looking bigger because I was moving while shooting him. So the recoil when it snapped the shot looked bigger then it really is. Another reason is because I blew the pic up cause I play ons ettings that make everything look really small. Its just what I am used to i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike Screen Shots   Counter-Strike Screen Shots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter-Strike Screen Shots
Page 1 of 1