Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHow to Keep the Public Server Populated! Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

How to Keep the Public Server Populated!

Go down 
3 posters

What to change the server to?
24/7 de_dust2
How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_vote_lcap0%How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
24/7 cs_office
How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_vote_lcap0%How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
gungame
 0% [ 0 ]
gungame deathmatch
How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_vote_lcap25%How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
regular deathmatch
How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_vote_lcap50%How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
pistol deathmatch
How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_vote_lcap25%How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
fy maps or custom maps
 0% [ 0 ]
zombie mod
 0% [ 0 ]
keep it the way it is!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
pUcKeR
Bum

How to Keep the Public Server Populated! Empty
PostSubject: How to Keep the Public Server Populated!   How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:49 am

The Public is always empty... always. Perhaps its time to change the type of server we have to something that draws in traffic.
Back to top Go down
whoDey
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: How to Keep the Public Server Populated!   How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:36 pm

is that an echo? I think we've tried this many times lol no one will change it to strictly stock maps! Maybe the cevo rotation? or even the TWL rotation......custom maps aren't played very much anymore. Time for a change
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Our new server is here    How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Our new deathmatch server is up 68.232.168.62:27015
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Keep the Public Server Populated!   How to Keep the Public Server Populated! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Keep the Public Server Populated!
Page 1 of 1