Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHey Guys Need Some Help Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

Hey Guys Need Some Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hey Guys Need Some Help Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys Need Some Help   Hey Guys Need Some Help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 am

Hey everyone. After watching the developments of Kyrx's video, I want to try making my own clan video. And first off, lol KYRX I am NOT trying to steal your idea or anything, just trying to find something to preoccupy myself with and this seems like a fun project. It will be more so just for me. So if you guys could do me a favor and start sending me demos of some sweet shit you guys pull off that would be awesome. This is directed to both CSS and Bad Company 2.
Back to top Go down
SkinSinge
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Need Some Help   Hey Guys Need Some Help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:46 pm

and HoN? :-D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Need Some Help   Hey Guys Need Some Help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Nevarrrrrrr!!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
SkinSinge
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Need Some Help   Hey Guys Need Some Help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:27 pm

:-(
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Need Some Help   Hey Guys Need Some Help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:51 pm

I've started recording more and more demo's. I'll go through a few of my old ones and see if I have anything worth making a flick out of.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Need Some Help   Hey Guys Need Some Help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 pm

ok cool for you guys to do the videos but just like skin and panda said it would be a cool thing to have a multi clan video that we could post up as are clan video i would if sony didnt kill my sony vagas pro assholes i need a new key lol Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Need Some Help   Hey Guys Need Some Help I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Lawl. Thats what the internet is for cheeky. You will find keys for anything you need mwahahahha. Yeah Skin lol if you want to send me some demos of HoN, I can try to make something out of it. lmao I just don't know anything about it sooo idk what I would do. But yeah guys either PM me a link to dl the demos or just post it in this forum. Should be a fun project to try out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Need Some Help   Hey Guys Need Some Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Need Some Help
Page 1 of 1