Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHow Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!

Go down 
+3
Nwerdjim
whoDey
Grif
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Sooo for those of you state side, Super Bowl was yesterday! How was your guys day? Any good parties? Who did you bet for?
Back to top Go down
Grif
Vagrant
Grif

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:07 pm

I didn't even get to watch the game, I was up in the mountains skiing. But, I did make $50 bucks betting on the Saints, whom I kind of felt deserved to win.

Aside from that, I hear Hulu is going to compile all the commercials and put them on their website. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Haha niiice. Yeah I hate both the Saints and Colts, but really thought Colts were gonna win it. YEah Gizmodo.com has all the commercials just not complied.
Back to top Go down
whoDey
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 pm

The game itself was pretty boring actually....didnt care who won but glad to see the city of new orleans being able to celebrate again....mardi gras started early for sure
Back to top Go down
Nwerdjim
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:30 pm

I thought it was a fantastic game. Just cause it was a low scoring one doesn't make it boring.

WHO DAT!?
Back to top Go down
Puppet MasteR
Administrator
Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:18 pm

I am happy for Brees and the Saints. Much deserved Sb win
Back to top Go down
SkinSinge
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 am

The commercials were TERRIBLE this year. I was SO pissed. Definitely wanted to rage on someone.
Back to top Go down
Nwerdjim
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 am

I dunno, I think there were a few good ones. like the doritos one with the black kid slapping his moms boyfriend, and the dorito ninja. Also, betty white playing football? And the vizio internet commercial with all of the internet memes. I half expected them to rick roll everyone. Cmon now, there were some decent ones. Granted, not the best ever but still some good ones.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:57 pm

lmao JESUS! I was just asking how your guys day was!! hahaha, buut yeah the game wasnt the best game ive seen, but it was entertaining. And yeah commercials sucked this year, but I got a giggle outta betty white haha
Back to top Go down
whoDey
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:45 am

this one time i was watching the superbowl and a commercial came on and i laughed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Habu
Bum
Habu

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:36 pm

I went and blew through a couple hundred rnds of 9mm, and a hundred rnds of 5.56..............'cause fuck the superbowl, shootin' is way more fun! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 pm

LMAO! True Habu. Buuuut, its also fucking expensive nowadays heh
Back to top Go down
Habu
Bum
Habu

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:15 pm

pancakepanda wrote:
LMAO! True Habu. Buuuut, its also fucking expensive nowadays heh

Negative, sir, I have my OWN ammo factory. Razz

How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! 1118092051

How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! Reloads

Savin' 50-75% on ammo, depending on caliber, and current price of components! Cool
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:26 pm

I can't remember, but I'm sure I played CSS the entire day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Nice Habu. Do you reload all your own ammo? I have a reloader but have yet to use it lmao
Back to top Go down
Habu
Bum
Habu

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:27 am

Not all..............but alot. Cool

It's no harder than cooking...........follow the recipe, with the right ingredients, and it works out just fine.
Back to top Go down
Habu
Bum
Habu

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:26 pm

It's nice to be able to turn this:

How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! 0509101903a

Into this:

How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! 0520102330a

If you can scrounge enough brass at the range, left by others, the range trip more than pays for itself! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!   How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Was Everyones Super Bowl Sunday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: