Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHelp support Jynxies Petition for Unban Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
    Our Servers!
    Statistics
    We have 227 registered users
    The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Bishop
    Reject
    Bishop

Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:42 am

Not to start any shit with DJ's clan or anything, but a lot of his bans don't have a lot of reasoning behind them. Thus the reason why the frayed edges of his clan are unraveling. Serves him right for being such a dill hole to a bunch of good people. This is my opinion, and everyone is entitled to one.
    Back to top Go down
    JynxIe
    Bum
    JynxIe

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:41 pm

your opinion is a sound one. it makes sense, unfortunately, hes the owner of the server. This causes a problem because the community is awesome, except for a few. Even though he is the owner, hes got to listen to what his members say, and if theres enough unrest in the community because of dumbass decisions, he should try to make them happy, or, he will fail. all the cool people will leave, most have allready. this is what happens when u sit on your high horse all day and pretend to be a badass.
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:14 pm

dude i would so vote for you to be unbanned but i don't use my account there anymore since the admin is such a jerk. Mad plus i forgot my info Embarassed
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 pm

that is my opinion and its my right to have one
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:39 pm

JynxIe wrote:
    Even though he is the owner, hes got to listen to what his members say, and if theres enough unrest in the community because of dumbass decisions, he should try to make them happy, or, he will fail.

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be working. No matter how many people leave, others, like yourself, come along and fill it up again. Hell, look how long it took Cheeky to leave and he was in direct line of the shitfire, being an admin. I don't know why you're even bothering petitioning, if all the cool people have left. Even if your ban is lifted they'll never let you in the clan.. Jefe was banned for almost the same thing months ago. The server was full-up, there was regulars waiting to get in, and it was LAGGING like a mofo, so Jefe suggested a few of us move to WS to make space for the regs/lighten the server load, and was banned a few minutes later for recruiting.

One of the many reasons I haven't played on ZD in months..
    Back to top Go down
    JynxIe
    Bum
    JynxIe

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:46 pm

im petitioning to be able to play in the server again, Not join zd. because i was a reg in the server.
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Yes, but you said all the cool people left there, so why would you want to play there?

Wish you the best of luck, but usually when you make a stink dj gets more mad Neutral
    Back to top Go down
    ^tHc ¤ Jefe
    Bum
    ^tHc ¤ Jefe

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Hey man Honestly I wouldn't worry about it, dj isn't going to change his mind he never has and never will simple as that. just let him be and play in our server and everything will be alright.
    Back to top Go down
    http:// www.myspace.com/el_jefe254
    MagicMonkey
    Administrator
    MagicMonkey

PostSubject: What the most amount of ppl you have seen....   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:19 am

In Dj's Gungame server... ?????

Personally.. i have never seen more than a half dozen ( that's 6 - for the Texan's around here)

DJ has not, nor will ever listen to " his fellow clan members " or group or whatever you wanna call it. If he did he might have thought about taking the money he gets from the group and bought a Scrim server, or something, anything worthwhile that was requested by current " locals" to his server... Dj does what DJ wants, and unfortunatly it's the players that suffer, cause he does/did have some great ppl that played there. when i have time i will add my name.. but that's my too bits....

jocolor
    Back to top Go down
    GnOmE
    Vagrant
    GnOmE

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:54 am

it makes sense... you can power trip all you want online.. as long as you are the provider you will always have people coming back. Even if you are an evil dictator... hehehe DJ.. and even though i never had any problems with anyone.... it is just not cool the way he took ideas and said they were good.. then everyone is like.. Yeah. lets do it. and then the benevolent dictator decides.. nah i dont want that.. but 90% of my clan does.. oh well.

Its not a way to keep the best people.. sure you will have a bunch of noobish regs like Jynx trying to get a ban lifted that he didnt need to have slapped on him.. i dont know everyone that has joined Havoc yet or is trying too.. but so far.. everyone except Oddball has come here and thats all that matters.. cause we are the cool ones that give a shit and we are willing to donate shit to a worthy cause..

I dunno.. im so outta the loop.
    Back to top Go down
    JynxIe
    Bum
    JynxIe

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:25 pm

fo shizzle gnome but im an Owner Reg. not no noobish reg lol. play tomorrow cuss my chick is here at me casa tonight
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:55 pm

well jynxie now ur not the only one banned from zd i know well i know one person who is banned quite well... me!!! I don't know why but i was banned from zd confused
    if u know why please tell me Laughing

Last edited by Mystical Monkey on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Bishop
    Reject
    Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:11 pm

As far as DJ and his server go, he's told me, "how its going to be" and I told him right back, "no, its going to be this way b/c your power's reach is limited." I think he sees this, and is actually scared for his power trip. A few of you may have heard that he sent me a nasty pm on his forum, which I haven't used for about a year. He did in fact do this, and I sent him back a reply letting him know that we are not "actively trying" to take his clan members. Though I can sure as hell see just why most of his peeps are heading our way. With ^tHc on the rise, there is finally an alternative to a my way or highway kind of attitude. I have noticed that I became power drunk with a few of the admin commands like /slap soldier. xD I will do my best to play as fair as anyone else in the server, and I want to make sure that everyone else does the same. Good hunting, I'll see you guys in the server.
    Back to top Go down
    JynxIe
    Bum
    JynxIe

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Dont Bother. No Longer Care
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban   Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help support Jynxies Petition for Unban
    Page 1 of 1