Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout the new maps.... Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

About the new maps....

Go down 
+2
JynxIe
^tHc ¤ Jefe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
^tHc ¤ Jefe
Bum
^tHc ¤ Jefe

About the new maps.... Empty
PostSubject: About the new maps....   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:20 pm

I figured we might as well start a new topic, and get some feed back from the general public. so here is the list of potential maps.

css_miami
de_villa
de_losttemple
de_cpl_mill
de_fire
de_vertigo
de_season
de_beroth_beta
de_contra

Just throw up some ideas and we will run through them.

Happy fraggin
-Jefe
Back to top Go down
http:// www.myspace.com/el_jefe254
JynxIe
Bum
JynxIe

PostSubject: Re: About the new maps....   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:42 pm

add

cpl_fire
cpl_strike
fy_hexicon
cs_fawlty_towers
de_lost2
de_nightfever

those are some good maps, 4 are custom but i think they look really good and have a nice playing style as well.
Back to top Go down
MagicMonkey
Administrator
MagicMonkey

PostSubject: Da Monkey says..   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 pm

We need ones with trees... lotso trees... So we monkey's can hang from em' and fling poo at you ugly fug-lers'............. LOL What a Face
Back to top Go down
^tHc ¤ Jefe
Bum
^tHc ¤ Jefe

PostSubject: Re: About the new maps....   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:50 pm

JynxIe wrote:
add

cpl_fire
cpl_strike
fy_hexicon
cs_fawlty_towers
de_lost2
de_nightfever

those are some good maps, 4 are custom but i think they look really good and have a nice playing style as well.

fire and strike would be good ones. I don't think I've heard of the other ones but I will be looking in to them asap. Thank you for your input!
Back to top Go down
http:// www.myspace.com/el_jefe254
Shadow*of^a_Doubt
Bum

PostSubject: Re: About the new maps....   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey guys,

heres my issue with all these non standard maps....

When one of us joins, and are the only ones in the server. It would help to have standard maps, that attract people to play with us.

It takes forever to download those maps and get people to join. They are cool maps, but maybe should only be in the rotation once we have a group of people in the server....

I love the server and the people, but its not very active. so it would be nice to be able to jump in and be the only person, on some standard maps to get more people to join.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: About the new maps....   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Or allow RTV?
Back to top Go down
Shadow*of^a_Doubt
Bum

PostSubject: Re: About the new maps....   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:20 pm

RTV right now requires 3 people.

and we had issues getting it to work today when there were 3 of us. we all did a RTV, but nothing seemed to come up to vote on??
Back to top Go down
JynxIe
Bum
JynxIe

PostSubject: Re: About the new maps....   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:40 pm

yea i noticed that problem with the RTV function. sometime it doesnt count an rtv vote which is .... interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: About the new maps....   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:05 am

Yeah, I've seen that its a bit of a problem. I don't want everyone to have to wait on the downloads. What I really need is someone who knows how to work servers to do this junk for us. I'm decent, and I've gotten a few things going, but somehow the sprays and admin sounds aren't working again, and its set to default like that. I tried changing the default to have them included, but it wont run it. Bottom line, I need a little help. Lemme know if anyone has the stones for it.
Back to top Go down
Metal Monkey
Vagrant
Metal Monkey

PostSubject: Re: About the new maps....   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:14 am

^tHc Bishop wrote:
Yeah, I've seen that its a bit of a problem. I don't want everyone to have to wait on the downloads. What I really need is someone who knows how to work servers to do this junk for us. I'm decent, and I've gotten a few things going, but somehow the sprays and admin sounds aren't working again, and its set to default like that. I tried changing the default to have them included, but it wont run it. Bottom line, I need a little help. Lemme know if anyone has the stones for it.

Far as I know you can't spray when you have Z-Block enabled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the new maps....   About the new maps.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the new maps....
Page 1 of 1