Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homesince i cant go on members fourms i'll have to post topic here "Russka Map" Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

since i cant go on members fourms i'll have to post topic here "Russka Map"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Los
Castaway
Los

since i cant go on members fourms i'll have to post topic here "Russka Map" Empty
PostSubject: since i cant go on members fourms i'll have to post topic here "Russka Map"   since i cant go on members fourms i'll have to post topic here "Russka Map" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:40 am

http://www.cybergamer.com.au/files/681/

for those who dont have ^^^
Back to top Go down
http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.
Los
Castaway
Los

since i cant go on members fourms i'll have to post topic here "Russka Map" Empty
PostSubject: Re: since i cant go on members fourms i'll have to post topic here "Russka Map"   since i cant go on members fourms i'll have to post topic here "Russka Map" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:58 am

heres my ideas for russka id like to say off the bat that russka the most important part of the map is mid.

"ct side we need like 1 mid 2 a, and 2 b. persons going b need to hold one down at ramp so they don't hide there, one over near mid side so he can help at mid or b fast behind the gated cut outs theres 2 so pick one. the 2 people at A one either behind the boxes look down at a ramp and the other in the hallway near mid so either helps at a or mid fast."

'T side if we can get one person into vent to go into ct spawn and scope out who is ware then hit would be nice. B strat is all be smoke out lower ramp and strait back of site and plant get it down and pick spots on fence or behind boxes or have one post out side at canon door to cover from B ramp to ct spawn. A strat 2 go up ladder to a and kill that guy and the rest flash out up the ramp and then rush it flash so if theres people on the over hang they get flashed, the 2 people from ladder side throws the smoke at the door from ct side directly across from the ladder belcony get it down and hold spots in the site one under ladder way if can one at other room next to ct spawn if can, we can get on top of over hang good job!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.

since i cant go on members fourms i'll have to post topic here "Russka Map"
Page 1 of 1