Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
    Our Servers!
    Statistics
    We have 227 registered users
    The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    JynxIe
    Bum
    JynxIe

2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices Empty
    PostSubject: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:47 am

We should start setting up some practices with each other so we can learn everyones playing style. Ive played with most of the originals but i c some new members so id like to set this up. Anyone have any ideas how we can do this? Or if anyone of you actually have the time? pubbing is OK but for how long? and how much skill and u get from doing it? scrimming each other and getting on MIRC and going for those scrims are prolly whats going to get us better in the long term. Hit me up on steam if u are willing to participate.
    Back to top Go down
    Azn_Capone
    Vagrant
    Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 pm

This so is what I was talking about thnx for trying to steal my spotlight again Jynxie god did I miss thread this? LOL j/k man but yeah def. I don't want to sound like a douche but I"m mostly on more than anybody due to my work schedule and eating habbits hahahahah ha "ALF" ok n/m anyways

ECO's members are sketchy. Well GL to all of us in the ECO league plz keep prac. your spots and calling we always have to keep our communication short, clear, precise. Remember we all can help each other get on higher lvl of playing just by playing 1v1, 2v2 prac. spots and prac. nades, crossfires, set-ups, rush's, so keep those idea's rolling in and keep those skill/exp raising.

-Azn_Capone-
    a.k.a. Assassinazn

Is what I wrote for ECO and I do think if we can get down playing together like Jynxie says we will figure out our playing styles and utilize it in scrims when playing sites together and so forth. So plz if your avail. grab a sT member and get ur skill on really I mean other wise ur just going to sit there and keep thinking we hack when really we just listen and watch radar and time things correctly.

-Azn_Capone-
    a.k.a [iCheat] I Hear U Walking!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.myspace.com/azncaponeyishiwangjo
    JynxIe
    Bum
    JynxIe

PostSubject: Re: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 pm

exactly. RADAR / TIMING / FOOTSTEPS / SHADOWS . very important. always keep a lookout and listen for shadows and footsteps. keep ur Peaking to a minimum.

i suppose azn and i will start heading this up and putting it together. Thankyou Capone.

and no. i wasnt stealing your spotlight Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Azn_Capone
    Vagrant
    Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Just joshing u Jynxie we on the same page thats all that matters.
    Back to top Go down
    Los
    Castaway
    Los

PostSubject: Re: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:10 am

Quote :
    exactly. RADAR / TIMING / FOOTSTEPS / SHADOWS . very important. always keep a lookout and listen for shadows and footsteps. keep ur Peaking to a minimum.

yeah i can do the radar/timing /shadows foot steps i have hard time with unless im using my head set for sound but even then i got bad earing sooooo....

im down for what ever prac is available!

im slowly getting worse but i guess its cuase of lack of play and trying to figure out why my comp crashing or trys to restart or w/e in middle of game play thats not cool...
    Back to top Go down
    http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.
    Azn_Capone
    Vagrant
    Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:47 pm

I think maybe you should get with someone you can talk to about your PC issue. See if we can fix this problem for you so your PC don't crash/restart in the middle of the match. Its important that we fix any issues with anybodies PC before anything we have to be sure that all members are able to play/prac. with a working PC. I re-install Vista and everything I need to re-install 1 every 3 months, like a oil-change on a car to be sure I"m always clean and clear of any lagging issues. Its just easier for me this way. Another thing 1nce me and Jynxie actually get together we will set something up for our prac. I guess we can call it
    :Advance Tactics: if anybody is interested in our :Advance Tactics: Plz msg. here to find out more of what we will be dealing/working with in-game to help better your game play.
    -Azn_Capone-
    Back to top Go down
    Mail Order Male Whore
    Bum

PostSubject: Re: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:06 pm

i'm in, i could use all the practice and tactics i can get.
    Back to top Go down
    JynxIe
    Bum
    JynxIe

PostSubject: Re: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Theres a good practice server called ECO ROTATION. if noone is on in clan, you should go there. cuss most of them are legit and pretty damn good. u can practice against the betters andb bring ur skill lvl up easy after a week or two of playing.

ECO ROTATION | Eco-League | Quantum Servers
    205.234.153.210:27015
    Back to top Go down
    Azn_Capone
    Vagrant
    Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:01 am

I'll check it out.
    Back to top Go down
    Azn_Capone
    Vagrant
    Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Hey jynxie that ip that u posted is a TF2 server can you double check that ip again and let me know what you got thnx.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices   2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2vs2, 3v3, 5v5 Practices
    Page 1 of 1