Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEco League Downfall Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
    Our Servers!
    Statistics
    We have 227 registered users
    The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

Eco League Downfall

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Bishop
    Reject
    Bishop

Eco League Downfall Empty
    PostSubject: Eco League Downfall   Eco League Downfall I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 am

As most of you already know, and are most likely disappointed to hear, eCO League, has been shut down due to internal differences that they had with one person. I was really excited to see us going into a league other than TWL. It showed that we were willing to dedicate our time, knowledge, and bodies to the rampage of pwnage that was promised to us this season.

In the mean time, while http://eco-league.com/ is shut down, we will just have to worry about destroying team after team like we did last night. It was a blast, and I wish that all of you had been there in the ventrilo channel listening in. We had one hell of a time. I hope that more of you guys will be able to make it next time so that you may play. Again, we understand that you may have a family to tend to, or you may be working, so hopefully we'll catch you on the next one.

A small reminder, each week we will be putting the matches we have on the MoTD on the Ventrilo. Be sure to read over it to see what map and team we're facing off against so you can practice and be ready to pop some heads.

~Bishop Out
    Back to top Go down
    Mail Order Male Whore
    Bum

PostSubject: Re: Eco League Downfall   Eco League Downfall I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm

eco league website is back up, but i heard it got hacked so i'ma hold off from downloading anything they have there til i know it's safe
    Back to top Go down
    Bishop
    Reject
    Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Eco League Downfall   Eco League Downfall I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 pm

It is confirmed that eCO is back up. What happened was that they planned to secretly kick out one of the guys who was running the entire thing. They messed up, and he found out, and he screwed them over. After that, it gets sketchy as to what happened to get it back online, but its up, and our matches are back on schedule.
    Back to top Go down
    beanthemachine
    Bum
    beanthemachine

PostSubject: Re: Eco League Downfall   Eco League Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 am

sweet Exclamation
    Back to top Go down
    http://outkasts.playogame.com
    Azn_Capone
    Vagrant
    Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: Eco League Downfall   Eco League Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:21 pm

ECO's members are sketchy. Well GL to all of us in the ECO league plz keep prac. your spots and calling we always have to keep our communication short, clear, precise. Remember we all can help each other get on higher lvl of playing just by playing 1v1, 2v2 prac. spots and prac. nades, crossfires, set-ups, rush's, so keep those idea's rolling in and keep those skill/exp raising.

-Azn_Capone-
    a.k.a. Assassinazn
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.myspace.com/azncaponeyishiwangjo
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eco League Downfall   Eco League Downfall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eco League Downfall
    Page 1 of 1