Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSo I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?

Go down 
+3
Mail Order Male Whore
Los
Ohloaday
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ohloaday
Loser

So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? Empty
PostSubject: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:35 am

Is anyone wanting to show pics of them bodies?!?!?

Or we all scared nerds... hiding behind a CRT 15inch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Bodies? Weird request... pretty sure most of us have a torso, 2 legs, 2 arms, with a neck and head attached.
Back to top Go down
Los
Castaway
Los

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Quote :
Ohloaday
Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:35 pm Topic: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?
Is anyone wanting to show pics of them bodies?!?!?

Or we all scared nerds... hiding behind a CRT 15inch Very Happy

CRT whats that?????
Back to top Go down
http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.
Mail Order Male Whore
Bum

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:35 pm

not a scared nerd, just a scarred nerd hiding behind a 19" lcd.
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:15 am

Loaday is just trying to get pictures to jerk it to. Srsly, a CRT, is a Cathode Ray Tube. Or a regular monitor, if you will. And as for my body, its just gross, like this ---> cyclops
Back to top Go down
beanthemachine
Bum
beanthemachine

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:12 am

I didn't think anyone played on CRT's anymore Mad affraid
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Los
Castaway
Los

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:53 pm

i guess that nerd does!! Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.
Mail Order Male Whore
Bum

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:21 am

dude i can't even play on my lcd w/ standard vga cables. neeeeed DVI!
Back to top Go down
beanthemachine
Bum
beanthemachine

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:26 am

no adapter? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Mail Order Male Whore
Bum

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm

nah i just tried using vga one time to hook my laptop to my monitor and it was shite, so i stick to the dvi on my desktop nao
Back to top Go down
JynxIe
Bum
JynxIe

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:29 am

i think we had a thread before in THC about what we looked like. magic has allrdy shone us what he looks like Very Happy if u check out the gallery.

but check out my myspace cuss im a looser like that.

where_the_dhd_at@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Azn_Capone
Vagrant
Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Azn_Capone 2007
So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? KickingIt2

So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? Choad_Troll_Weird_Science
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azncaponeyishiwangjo
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm

The pictures of everyone are on the fun stuff section under the thread, "Show Those Faces."
Back to top Go down
Azn_Capone
Vagrant
Azn_Capone

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 am

no comment on the toad from Weird Science? god
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azncaponeyishiwangjo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?   So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm curious if were ever gonna have a thread that people show what they look like?
Page 1 of 1