Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLook into this? Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

Look into this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Monkey
Vagrant
Metal Monkey

Look into this? Empty
PostSubject: Look into this?   Look into this? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:51 pm

I spent hours last night reading a good amount skins and what not. You can totally edit them ANYWAY you wish. Here is a link to a few things you can do to give an example: http://www.fpsbanana.com/tutcats/5?order=tuts.views

I'm willing to help you guys, being sick I have a little more time on my hands. Let me know if you guys need anything. I didn't look much into speeding the downloads of maps, but I will tell you this. You guys have pretty much had the server full last night, untill It took 392578329057 mins to dl a new one and everyone gave up and server died for the night. This looks bad for the server, I highly recomend using only the maps that the server provides for now....dust2, contra, office, italy, the usual ones for now. I'll do my part in helping you get more people on your server.

Let me know your thought, or at least tell me to shut up alien

P.S. THE BIRD IS THE WORD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Look into this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look into this?   Look into this? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:30 pm

or post a map pack?
personally, im happy that the server has something different than the same 10 maps over and over again, some ppl leave when a good custom comes on, i leave when cbble comes on :p then again, i have most of the maps so it's not a problem pour moi.
Back to top Go down
Metal Monkey
Vagrant
Metal Monkey

Look into this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look into this?   Look into this? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Spyder wrote:
or post a map pack?
personally, im happy that the server has something different than the same 10 maps over and over again, some ppl leave when a good custom comes on, i leave when cbble comes on :p then again, i have most of the maps so it's not a problem pour moi.

Well I am playing in it today and 3 things are solid.
1.With regular map you have full server.
2.With slow downloads people leave and never comeback
3.You guys have custom maps that people just do not like.

Remember when people are looking for a good server to play on, first thing they look at is server population, then maps. OR visa versa. I have seen this server go from full to empty in 1 map change! Just giving my opinions
Back to top Go down
JynxIe
Bum
JynxIe

Look into this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look into this?   Look into this? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:34 pm

this is true.

the server is chill for a few good maps, then download comes on and population dies. i say PM the admins for the fix i gave in http://outkasts.playogame.com/public-f3/fast-download-for-thc-server-t43.htm

itll work if we put the maps on this website and change the download location in the server from game server to web server. Downloads will rock after that im sure. i dont think we need uber amounts of bandwidth here anyways and we can always change download locations when the population increases for a Steady amount of time. i.e. months of full server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look into this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look into this?   Look into this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look into this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: