Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeURGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!

Go down 
+4
Canuck250
Smoot
Puppet MasteR
Nwerdjim
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nwerdjim
Castaway

URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Everyone, cheekys account has been hacked. Do not click on any links sent from anyones account right now until peoples accounts stop getting hacked. Cheekys, Regs, and Hytes, yogi and smurf account have been victims. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS!!!! Better yet, Don't reply to someone you aren't talking to in game or vent with!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 pm

I have had my account stolen before without ever clicking on any links from anyone in Steam, just to make y'all aware.. choose a password with capital letters and numbers in it that isn't a real word!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:59 pm

like QueEfingBanAnas0021!!

Shit.. DONT REMEMBER THAT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Puppet MasteR
Administrator
Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:45 am

This happened to Snuffleupagus not too long ago...i gave u guys a heads up about it I think. Anyway, I got this from the "Fake Wanker":

»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: http://steemcommunnity.t35.com/
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: Lawls dude wat?
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: I didnt see what u sent
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: what is it?
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: http://steemcommunnity.t35.com/
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: Its a steam event thing
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: crazy
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: Yea
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: It worked
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: Got myself a nice CoD
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: Cod4*
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: lol
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: nice
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: Frikin easy lol
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: I am curious
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: As was I
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: what clan did I make
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: ?
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: What
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: what was the name of the clan i made
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: on css?
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: Cheeky?
»Ỡķ« CheekyMonkey¹: u Called OK
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: u dont remember?
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: no, the clan I made
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: this isnt cheeky is it
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: why wont you respond>?
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: I am not going to fall for your hacked accounts shit
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: BUSTED
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: =]
^2Puppet ^9MasteR: Why dont you want to talk to me anymore?
Back to top Go down
Smoot
Bum
Smoot

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:29 am

Oh snap that sucks!! Sorry that happen man.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:28 am

You can tell it's not him just by the "lulz" part in the very first message.. i've NEVER seen him say that
Back to top Go down
Canuck250
Bum

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:11 am

I just ignore cheeky anyways, I got this msg and I just closed it...........................................
Back to top Go down
Smoot
Bum
Smoot

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:24 am

HAHA nice so just dont answer cheeky no matter what he says! loL!
Back to top Go down
Nwerdjim
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:25 am

Lol, "steem". In the link.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 pm

thanks you asshole it is a fucking piss off and the guys is a dick as you can see but thanks smoot and cunt nuk i do have another account user is cheekymonkey007 and i will be using it

but nice to know that you ignore me you ass clowns but like spyders says and puppet he isnt using the words like me i wouldnt be so nice you wankers
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Nwerdjim
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Yeah it'd be more like this

Cheeky: WHY AREN'T YOU IN VENT YOU CAWK?!
Cheeky Has started playing Counter Strike Source - Join game -
Me: I'm on another vent right now.
Cheeky: YOU'RE A BUTT NUGGET! BOLLOCKS! BLOODY RIGHT NAH MEEN?
Me: What?
Cheeky: CRUMPETS AND TEA FUCKIN YANK!
Me: But I'm in the south... Only people up north are yanks.
Cheeky: WANKA WANKA, WANKA SPANKA!

Or something like that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 pm

oh jim, plz to be my lovar.
Back to top Go down
Nwerdjim
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:45 pm

ahaha much <3s to the "BOFF" of you.
Back to top Go down
Canuck250
Bum

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:46 pm

and the oscar goes to............................... JIM
Back to top Go down
Puppet MasteR
Administrator
Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:47 pm

I guess former ZD member Clutch aka Registrybytes had his account stolen too, the thief changed the name to YogI BeAr. There might be others that I am not aware of yet.

Cheeky, I am glad you are in good spirits about this =] You know I always respond to your messages...unless it has something to do with a wank job...that is, unless I am the receiver =P
Back to top Go down
Smoot
Bum
Smoot

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Your Welcome Cheeky!! HHAHA! So I heard that spyders account was stolen to so you might as well just delete her from your list, LOL JK!!! Love yeah Spyder!! haha JK NOBody delete her!!
Also suggestion look through your account look at the name and the pictures looks like they are changing both, so I guess delete them, well make sure some how that it isn't them, without them knowing.
Back to top Go down
AK-Rich
Loser

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Hey what up OutKasts!!! This is another heads up about a jacked account and this time its MINE. so as of this morning the AK-Rich you may see online or sending you a message is an IMPOSTER and is more than likely trying to jack your account as well so keep your head on a swivel till further notice, I have a ticket open with Steam to resolve the issue and I'll keep ya posted , meanwhile please pass the word on my jacked account so we can keep damages to a minimum,I dont want anyone else to loose thier account on my account. get it? lol hopefully the issue can be resolved quickly since all my games were purchased retail and i was already able to provide Steam with proof of purchase.
Ok ppls see ya when i get back or if i decide to go ahead and purchase another game on another account. Hopefully no-one falls for any hijack attempts sent by my name Rolling Eyes
Peace, AK-Rich.......
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 pm

That's pretty messed up. I'm glad you're letting everyone know. That's very considerate of you man. What day did they take over your account? Friggin douche bags.
Back to top Go down
AK-Rich
Loser

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 am

Bishop wrote:
That's pretty messed up. I'm glad you're letting everyone know. That's very considerate of you man. What day did they take over your account? Friggin douche bags.
This happened just this morning. mondays Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 am

Hopefully steam's admins will get their heads out of their assholes and stop using internet explorer for their demonic messaging system... I hate that they don't allow you to choose a different one. If you can stop them from sending cookies from any of their stuff you can't see anything and thus are safe, only problem, is that you can't do ANYTHING on steam. I had this problem a long time ago when I deleted IE from my computer. Unsatisfied, I found out that you actually have to have it on your system for steam to work properly. I blame Microsoft for all of our problems... I mainly just want you to get your account back asap. gl mate.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:46 am

thank you for the heads up richie man
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 am

can we... can we call him richie rich?
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 am

I really miss that movie... I wanna watch it.
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 am

Now I'm just fucking with Cheeky...
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Reject
Bishop

Because his MSN gets all the posts and messages.. lol OWNED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!   URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT READ THIS!!!! BEWARE!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next