Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeoh HI everyone! Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

oh HI everyone!

Go down 
+3
Los
Catalyst
whoDey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
whoDey
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:04 pm

- Your real name- Derek Posey

- Other names you have gone by in game. who? whoDey, tokeartistst harold

- How long you have been playing CSS? Since Cal S1

- Do you have a favorite gun or map? M4/Awp and contra

- Where you're from. Kentucky! I bleed blue!

- How old you are. 22

- When and what time you usually play and how often? Usually on after work around 3:30pm est and I play a lot lol

- What other games you play? Who doesnt play WoW? lol

- Do you have x-fire? If so post your x-fire I.D. posey2214

-Do you know any of the current members in the clan? Name a few if so. Cata! (Lata!) and ive played with a few more like cheekymonkey and panda i believe

- Whether or not you have been a member of any other clan and if so what clan? I've played with a lot of teams competitively...mostly the same people but name changed a lot. Team-Legends, Apex-Gaming, Next Level, sacred, imperium, cynical

- Whether or not you have played on a CAL, TWL or other league team and info about your play. I played in CAL until it died IM and Main+ exp on 2 different accounts and fooled around in the TWL 2v2 league lol.

Im really laid back and currently dating someone (my sister right cata? lol) I travel playing flag football mostly on the east coast....just got back from nationals in florida actually lol. I've played this game for a while and been playing with a few of the members here for a while and really enjoyed the time playing. Oh and I like women and food....no particular order Smile
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Bum

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:09 pm

OOHHHHH SHIT LATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3 Roldie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 pm

Hey man welcome! Go ahead and throw on the r! Stay active and you will be in in no time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Los
Castaway
Los

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:50 am

welcome new possible member cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers and have fun woot!
Back to top Go down
http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.
Admin
Administrator
Admin

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 am

nice to see ya man where the r and keep coming and hit one of the admins up and get vent info and be in vent when on man
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
whoDey
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:28 pm

w00t w00t
Back to top Go down
Nwerdjim
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Flag football? Hardcore man. =P
Back to top Go down
whoDey
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:38 pm

its full contact flag football Smile mouth piece definitely needed lol
Back to top Go down
Nwerdjim
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:56 am

so how is it flag football? just call it rugby...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 am

you mean Faggot football lol! lol! geek
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:28 pm

how do you play full contact flag football when the flag replaces tackling? does the flag just replace the ball? wouldn't that just be capture the flag?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:20 pm

lawl!
Back to top Go down
whoDey
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:52 pm

usftl.com go there and stop with the questions!!! lol its blocking full contact and you can pretty much tackle the guy with the ball as long as you pull the flag too lol
Back to top Go down
snakeops
Loser

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 pm

only thing I know about kentucky... the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky. It's true. If it were invented anywhere else, they would have called it a teethbrush.
Back to top Go down
whoDey
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 am

im from northern kentucky by cincinnati ohio lol so not a hillbilly bone in my body Smile
Back to top Go down
SkinSinge
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:18 am

whoDey wrote:
im from northern kentucky by cincinnati ohio lol so not a hillbilly bone in my body Smile

So you do meth then? :-D
Back to top Go down
snakeops
Loser

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:31 pm

meth... hmm that might explain the incessant mind numbing rambling like a 12 year old school girl on the mic and stalking steamids.
Back to top Go down
SkinSinge
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:45 pm

LOL. Man it's good to have Snake back xDD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:02 pm

yes i missed snake just need to get snake in to ok now lol and i cant wait for imp to get back on to
Back to top Go down
whoDey
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 pm

yeah legit-proof.com is binded to my keyboard! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SkinSinge
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 am

Is that cause you're one of those downies that thinks everyone that goes 1-20 in a server and thinks everyone that kills him is a hacker? :-/ Cause if so then I think you and Ram might get along well ;-D
Back to top Go down
whoDey
Castaway

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:38 pm

you're only a hacker if you kill me twice Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:26 pm

no, he's the hacker tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh HI everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh HI everyone!   oh HI everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh HI everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Clan Recruitment-
Jump to: