Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeshit that happens in my home town Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

shit that happens in my home town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

shit that happens in my home town Empty
PostSubject: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:25 am

Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Nwerdjim
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:15 pm

That made me upset.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 pm

why
?????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Habu
Bum
Habu

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Was that friendly fun, or them seriously harassing cops? I can't tell............................
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:34 pm

seriously harassing cops lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Why is this funny? Would only happen in a country where the police aren't allowed to carry firearms.
Back to top Go down
Nwerdjim
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:21 am

It makes me upset because i hate people acting a fool towards the authority that is put in place to keep them safe.... If I was one of the police officers I would put a few bean bag rounds into the group and pull out a baton and go to town. Police brutality would ensue... guess that's why im not a cop though.
Back to top Go down
Habu
Bum
Habu

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 am

Wow............okay, well..................FUCK THOSE PIECES OF SHIT.

I generally side with the cops....................As another poster said, they keep order........hell, I've told many a cop "thank you for your service..........folks like you make it so folks like me don't have to wear our K-pots and rifles everywhere we go..........."

If this is totally real, it's ridiculous.

Cheeky.................you live in Canada....................gotta tell ya, my friend.........that kinda shit isn't tolerated here...............those motherfuckers woulda been laid out, one way or another..........."Rodney King style" (who deserved his ass-beating), or otherwise.............

They just wouldn't have gotten away with that here. Assault is assault..........and if they can't make you comply................then you're fucked. Bean bags........Taser...................then .40 cal 165 grn JHPs, if necessary.................as it should be....................

My local city/county PD sure as shit wouldn't have run away like that.

And if I come across motherfuckers fuckin' with cops to that extent..............I'm gonna light motherfuckers up. Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:09 am

Oorah! Well said Habu. Yeah shit like that would have gotten a SOB shot down or put down by a pedestrian.
Back to top Go down
Nwerdjim
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:59 am

pancakepanda wrote:
Oorah! Well said Habu. Yeah shit like that would have gotten a SOB shot down or put down by a pedestrian.

You're a jerk panda..... I didn't say anything, that's cool.... assface.
Back to top Go down
Los
Castaway
Los

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:01 pm

lols stuff like that would never happen in amercia... canada's weak sauce!!

If you did that down here u'd get tazerd or have bean bags shot at you!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Uh... Los...
right hand drive vehicle.. no guns.. british accents.. i don't think it's canada..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Lol. It's ok los. Just put your helmet back on and things will be alright
Back to top Go down
Los
Castaway
Los

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:57 am

Canada is still weak sauce!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.
Dr. Furry
Bum

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm

this is what happens when you drink milk out of a bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shit that happens in my home town   shit that happens in my home town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shit that happens in my home town
Page 1 of 1