Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppet MasteR
Administrator
Puppet MasteR

***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts Empty
PostSubject: ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts   ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 pm

I know most of you are smart enough to know not to open links sent by a pm on steam and or give your steam name and pw out. (Steam will never ask for your un and pw except when you log on to steam)

Anyway just a heads up Snuffleupagus got his account hacked because of this. I just dont want it to happen to anyone else! Spread the word!

Last edited by Puppet MasteR on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts   ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:37 pm

thanks puppet man i know how he feels and spyder and siren too we all got are accounts jacked too so everyone look out Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Dr. Furry
Bum

PostSubject: Re: ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts   ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:44 pm

theres a way to have steam email you about every single change to your accont and you have to verify it via that emial. the details are hazy to me atm, but it's under the settings of steam
Back to top Go down
Puppet MasteR
Administrator
Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts   ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 pm

^^^ Cool I will look in to that for future ref. It happens to the best of us I guess.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts   ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:36 am

i e-mailed steam and they canged the password for me and they sent it to me on my e-mail on the account and i have see the dude using the account and have give him shit but wont reply shithead
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts   ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:45 am

Yeah, doesn't work when they change the contact email unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Furry
Bum

PostSubject: Re: ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts   ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:05 am

yea, it doesnt work if you dont have it activated before that, but once you have it activated, it asks you to confirm any changes via email
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts   ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Good lookin' out Puppet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts   ***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Attention*** Stolen Steam accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: