Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOur Toys....... - Page 2 Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

Our Toys.......

Go down 
+13
Nwerdjim
Metal Monkey
DVUS-FLY
seaman
Azn_Capone
Puppet MasteR
Los
JynxIe
«(ŽĐ)»Gothic Tetsuo
Bishop
Admin
^tHc ¤ Jefe
MagicMonkey
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicMonkey
Administrator
MagicMonkey

Our Toys....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Baby's new Skin   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 pm

[img]Our Toys....... - Page 2 IMGA0166[/img]
[img]Our Toys....... - Page 2 IMGA0165[/img]

And Her Papa ....

[img]Our Toys....... - Page 2 IMGA0168[/img]
Back to top Go down
MagicMonkey
Administrator
MagicMonkey

PostSubject: My *Brothers* Twin Girls   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:00 am

[img]Our Toys....... - Page 2 P1070422[/img]
Back to top Go down
seaman
Bum
seaman

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Our Toys....... - Page 2 Pic038
on my bike.. car pics coming soon
Back to top Go down
DVUS-FLY
Bum
DVUS-FLY

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Okay so this is an old beat up Civic EK i rebuilt for a project car.

Our Toys....... - Page 2 Frontview

Our Toys....... - Page 2 Tailshot

Did a little custom interior

Our Toys....... - Page 2 ForSale15
Back to top Go down
seaman
Bum
seaman

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Our Toys....... - Page 2 Sanjose020368
on the hills

Our Toys....... - Page 2 75741415qg8
parking lot , silver one

Our Toys....... - Page 2 52158969
middle
Back to top Go down
Puppet MasteR
Administrator
Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Sweet Beamer Seamen! One day I would love to have an M3 or M5...unfortunately the tooth fairy hasn't bless me with money under my pillow for over 29 years now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Track that bitch down and tell her she owes you interest hahaha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:09 am

Here's my ride. She will look a lot better soon after I lower her and add the body kit.

Our Toys....... - Page 2 P1120314y.th

Our Toys....... - Page 2 P1120321.th
Back to top Go down
Puppet MasteR
Administrator
Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Sweet Snake...I like the all black look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:32 am

Thanks puppet. I am lowering her this weekend or next. Inside is all carbon fibre and blue lights. Looks sick.
Back to top Go down
Metal Monkey
Vagrant
Metal Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Putting a body kit on a front wheel drive, 4 door car is like putting a nitrous tank on a wheel chair.

Just saying Wink Ya I said it Capone....Nothing beats muscle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Eh I don't mind an import done right. spend the cash get some quality. But yeah I will take a 68 Camaro with a 454 SS fully blown any day hahaha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:12 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:04 pm

so with all the car talk in here, who watches Top Gear? <3 the Stig
Back to top Go down
Metal Monkey
Vagrant
Metal Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Sorry I like the older Skyline. Nissans are different. They mainly are sports cars. I am talking about the imports that are front wheel drive, 4banger, 4 door, commuter cars. I like anything really fast with a lot of horsepower. A Honda civic is a cute car for my wife...thats about it haha..

I will be building a 1971 Challenger with a 1970 grill and a 440 soon. I don't think I will be able to afford the 440 sixpack version, but we shall see. I don't care what motor really, because It won't be a stock show car. It will be my everyday, driving sideways car. Some form of Corvette suspension, no chrome/all black machine of death. A flat black or flat dark grey. It will be true to what it was made for. Sorry, but a 4 door front wheel drive automatic commuter car, just doesn't fit my bill for fast. To each their own. If you like Hondas and all that, by all means I respect that. I'm not saying "your car is dumb, mine is best".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 am

Top Gear is the shit!

After I am done with basic and advanced training I am planning on buying myself a 2005 Subaru WRX STI. Always loved those things. Get amazing speed and performance out of such a little motor
Back to top Go down
Metal Monkey
Vagrant
Metal Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:53 pm

pancakepanda wrote:
Top Gear is the shit!

After I am done with basic and advanced training I am planning on buying myself a 2005 Subaru WRX STI. Always loved those things. Get amazing speed and performance out of such a little motor

I beat a Porsche Gt2 (after 130ish he would of had me) with my friends 2005 STI. I took a picture on my cellphone blowin the doors off him. No I didn't just go by one and take a picture. Thats why I'm not posting a Super modded Nissan 350z beating me Sad

To anyone that thinks this is bs, because I have heard that before..look up the specs on the Porsche GT2 and the STI....they are about the sameish until about 120-130. The STI isn't stock either. I think the GT2 possible could of beat me that day if I wasn't as good a driver as I am.

Our Toys....... - Page 2 2dvrbqg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Buddy of mine replaced the turbo with a stage 3 and had a new exhaust put on his. smacked a gt2 all the way up to 150. he kinda got nervous after that. too much traffic to dodge. Porches are nothing more then a way to say youve got cash. they really arent that good.
Back to top Go down
Metal Monkey
Vagrant
Metal Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:20 am

pancakepanda wrote:
Buddy of mine replaced the turbo with a stage 3 and had a new exhaust put on his. smacked a gt2 all the way up to 150. he kinda got nervous after that. too much traffic to dodge. Porches are nothing more then a way to say youve got cash. they really arent that good.

Well that Porsche will go over 200 with very little effort. I will say porches are over priced and you pay for the name, but on the other side..you do get what you pay for when buying the top models. The way they handle, drive, corner, etc.

I think the cars that really are more than they are worth generally are Ferarri, BMW, Lexus, and a few others. Even Hondas are outragiously overpriced by a lot.

I seriously think (even though its not my first choice) the best car for the buck is the STI. Quick, Fast, handle like a jetengine on railroad tracks, and are comfortable. To bad they made the STI a ugly Honda like hatchback and dropped out of WRC. I also wish they were 2 door...that is the reason I didn't buy one years ago. Now I just need to find a good super charger to put on the wifes Fusion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Pleasant little surprise when she puts her foot down one day heh.. Yeah the new ones aren't the greatest.. I don't mind them too much but they really messed up from the older model. But yeah the 2005 STI is the best looking imo.
Back to top Go down
Metal Monkey
Vagrant
Metal Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:48 am

Agreed, but nothing compares to the look that guy gave me right after that picture was taken. He had that look like "I hope no one saw that, I shouldn't of spent all that money on this pos". I wanted to get it , but couldn't get another picture off, too risky.

Also ya. I could just see her getting onto the freeway and me telling her to quit driving like a grandma, then the foot comes down..LOL Of course if I did it, I would have to keep it a secret. I gotta have fun with it too Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Lol of course. I did the same to my yukon a while back before i sold it. My grandma used to drive it all the time. One day she let the turbo spool up and when she put her foot down to pass someone.. yeah she didnt drive it from then on.
Back to top Go down
Nwerdjim
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 am

Our Toys....... - Page 2 L_12fa0425aed14228971c23e2c4d603a7

Here's my baby, I'm thinkin about throwing some D's on that bitch here pretty soon when I get that money. Ya heard?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 am

Lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:29 pm

My new toy and my familys toys in the uk

Our Toys....... - Page 2 026_24A

Our Toys....... - Page 2 024_22A

Our Toys....... - Page 2 N756690233_6897474_6575976
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Toys.......   Our Toys....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Toys.......
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next