Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeZero Posts in three daysss. Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
    Our Servers!
    Statistics
    We have 227 registered users
    The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

Zero Posts in three daysss.

Go down 
    +2
    GnOmE
    SkinSinge
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    SkinSinge
    Castaway

Zero Posts in three daysss. Empty
    PostSubject: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:47 am

Uhm... Is everyone dead...? What the fuck -_-
    Back to top Go down
    GnOmE
    Vagrant
    GnOmE

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:35 pm

i think everyone died.
    Back to top Go down
    GnOmE
    Vagrant
    GnOmE

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:36 pm

pretty sure.
    Back to top Go down
    GnOmE
    Vagrant
    GnOmE

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 pm

another day with no new posts.

The only people i ever see online now from this group.
    GnOmE! <--- Me
    Los.
    CheekyMonkey
    Flatline
    Bean
    Skin (but ur not really even in ok)
    ---Recently
    Smoot
    313 (but i never see u play)

so.. what the hell guys.. who am i missing.
    use the forums for a place to talk.. chill.. talk about ur lives.. maybe we just arent bloggers and we are all like.. wtf is a blog.. who the fuck blogs.. and why cant they just call themselves forum whores.

Either way.. We are doing better and better in TWL and maybe after the season is over we can upgrade leagues.
    We need to find more dedicated players who are willing to go the distance and strive to be the best players out there.

Gnomes fucken rule. You better recognize.
    Back to top Go down
    Sands
    Bum

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:53 pm

hai
    Back to top Go down
    Puppet MasteR
    Administrator
    Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 pm

I'm too busy playing MW2...Fuck, leave me alone! Mad clown
    Back to top Go down
    SkinSinge
    Castaway

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 am

MW2 SUCCKKKS, but regardless of what you're playing this is a gaming COMMUNITY. It's not just about playing the same game, it's also about socializing and having fun with eachother... sexually or not.
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:57 am

los and i spent almost 3 hrs working on the server at the beginning of the week, then ive been around after midnight other nights.. wasnt tonight cause i had to catch up on last night's UFC and today's Top Gear, sry :p
    Back to top Go down
    Puppet MasteR
    Administrator
    Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:40 am

SkinSinge wrote:
    MW2 SUCCKKKS, but regardless of what you're playing this is a gaming COMMUNITY. It's not just about playing the same game, it's also about socializing and having fun with eachother... sexually or not.

Umm...my point exactly skin! I have a sense of humor as I hope you do too and didn't take my post literally =] I try being as active as much as I can on this COMMUNITY forum. I think I do a pretty good job at it for not even being a member of OK. I just show my respects to Cheeky Butt Monkey and clan by trying to keep it alive as much as I can!

As for MW2 sucking...I think I understand your reasoning behind it so I won't get too much in to it with you....but besides the crap they did to the PC community it still has it's fun especially when you can invite your friends to join you in some team dm and own it up. I just hope it will end up getting better than worse (probably not but I can hope IW/Activision will realize their mistake and try to make up for it). And please at least tell me that you played it first before saying it sucks!?

Sincerely,

Cool story bro
    Back to top Go down
    SkinSinge
    Castaway

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Lol yeah I knew what you meant puppet, I was generalizing my statement.

But as for MW2 yes I have played it. There hasn't been a single COD game that I've enjoyed playing for more than a few minutes. IDK Why it just doesn't appeal to me at all. It has nothing to do with the dedicated servers (even though that was probably the most retarded move they could have ever made) because they are releasing those in a month or so. It's just the overall feel of the game doesn't give me a boner the way it should. I much prefer the zombie face pwning intensity of L4D2 :-P
    Back to top Go down
    Los
    Castaway
    Los

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:16 pm

yeah sry ive been busy with family, preparing for thnx giving and such you know i will return again... maybe. WAIT!! i need my cs:s fix brb
    Back to top Go down
    http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.
    Puppet MasteR
    Administrator
    Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:33 pm

SkinSinge wrote:
    I much prefer the zombie face pwning intensity of L4D2 :-P

That is next on my list. I will probably DL it this week clown
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:09 am

GnOmE wrote:

We need to find more dedicated players who are willing to go the distance and strive to be the best players out there.

Depends if you want to build a scrim clan, or a gaming community. I'd prefer the latter.
    Back to top Go down
    Puppet MasteR
    Administrator
    Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:47 am

Spyder wrote:
    GnOmE wrote:

Depends if you want to build a scrim clan, or a gaming community. I'd prefer the latter.

I agree with spyder. When you have a good amount of ppl in your gaming community, the scrim teams will automatically come.
    Back to top Go down
    Admin
    Administrator
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:26 am

we have another bunch of guy signed up and it is starting to pick up again
    Back to top Go down
    http://outkasts.playogame.com
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:41 pm

PANCAKE IS POSTING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo yeah. those of you that have been living in a hole. I am still in WA. internet is pretty limited. And I am working out most of the time any way. BUT i finally get a chance to come on and say whats up and that you are all my favorite little ass puppets ever. haha. Love you guys will check back soon
    Back to top Go down
    Puppet MasteR
    Administrator
    Puppet MasteR

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 am

pancakepanda wrote:
    you are all my favorite little ass puppets ever.

Uhm, I am sorry Panda, but there can only be ONE Puppet MasteR in this universe...AND THAT'S ME! Mad
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:24 pm

hahahaha my apologies. YOU ARE ALL MY FAVORITE LITTLE ASS SLAVES EVER!! including you puppet Wink roflcopter
    Back to top Go down
    GnOmE
    Vagrant
    GnOmE

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:05 am

Puppet MasteR wrote:
    Spyder wrote:
    GnOmE wrote:

I agree with spyder. When you have a good amount of ppl in your gaming community, the scrim teams will automatically come.

yeah its a generalized statement. As a huge community we will find the dedicated gamers that want to be competitive. I know there are alot of u guys that just like to pub it up. dont worry. im just picking on u guys to post. It worked didnt it?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Posts in three daysss.   Zero Posts in three daysss. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Posts in three daysss.
    Page 1 of 1