Welcome to the Outkasts!
Welcome to the Outkasts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homewe should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps Home10SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Outkast's Forum!
Ventrilo: Hostname: vent16.light-speed.com Port: 11553 Password: bishoprocks
Donate To Our Servers
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Our Servers!
Statistics
We have 227 registered users
The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Los
Castaway
Los

we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps Empty
PostSubject: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 am

so yea im thinking we should just stick to like some of the old school maps so we can get some more mature gamers to play on our server so im thinking stuff like deagal5 which i got a download location for here.

http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/CS_Source_AIM_Deagle_Map%3B60431

what do you guys think input start on this map to vote on for server then we can go from there?
Back to top Go down
http://kra-zclan.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?code=profile.
Anonymous

we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:03 pm

My two cents, I like we should have cevo and cal maps and the stocks. Some various other good maps. We have too many of those small pointless maps. It's good if it's only 2 on 2 other then that its lame. I find when we play those maps people tend to leave pretty fast
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 am

Yeah, but sometimes there's only 4 ppl in the first place.. just make the rotation votes regular maps but leave the other ones as voteable/changeable. depends on the ppl, too, cuz the one night we played awp_vengeance and the random ppl who had joined left, but the next night other ppl were begging me to change it to that and it brought in another 3 or 4 ppl
Back to top Go down
GnOmE
Vagrant
GnOmE

PostSubject: Re: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 pm

I think we should go with the cal maps and the regulars..
with an option to vote for the fun maps..

Sometimes it depends on the crowd.. sometimes people wanna play fun maps and have awp fests.. or sometimes people want to get a lil more serious and have it kind of like a pub/scrim. Either way its hard to appeal to everyone but I think that the last 3 nights in a row the server has been packed full for more than an hour .. its a good start to a fresh clan like ourselves. Even tho we are just a bunch of bored pricks ready to kill the first loudmouth that joins the server.. lol

The fun maps should stay but we need to decide which ones are worth it.. do we really need like 90 maps in the map list? 80% of the maps never get played.. who has play de_vertigo lately.. no one.. thats who.. love that map.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 pm

i hear you gnome man but we have been full due to the custom map from the begining thats seam to be what they want

plus to do that would be a ball suck lol, and a lot of time so that is why we have come up with this subject to get everyones thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com
GnOmE
Vagrant
GnOmE

PostSubject: Re: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:29 pm

i was just espwessin what i thought.. it would be alot of work tho..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:57 pm

all cool gnome man all cool
Back to top Go down
Metal Monkey
Vagrant
Metal Monkey

PostSubject: Re: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:51 am

I agree with gnome. Then people would be able to join.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:59 am

monkey man YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS ISSUE!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:54 pm

I personally just get tired of playing dust2 or a version of it every other map, I ended up leaving the other night after we played it 3 times in just over an hour.. We also need to decide if we want a FULL server of a bunch of random douches or a mostly full server of friends.. Dust2 filled the server with a bunch of assholes last night, but then awp_vengeance actually seemed to bring in some fun ppl.. I do know that TooTall was saying he probably won't be back because he gets tired of playing 5 custom maps in a row.. that he doesn't mind 1 or 2 but can't handle hours of them, but then Hyte was bugging to play customs, so..? I personally think the best solution is to leave original/cal/"normal" maps on rotation but be able to rtv to custom because they can still nominate regular maps for the rtv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps   we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we should also reform the maps and maps list so like we should also vote on maps
Page 1 of 1